Meet the team
Colorectal Cancer Nurse Specialists
Your Colorectal Cancer Nurse Specialist will become a key worker and first point of contact at York Hospital.
- Guide and support you through your treatment pathway.
- Aim to attend your outpatient appointments at each step of the pathway.
- Advocate for you.
- Act as core members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Liaise with Community Services for you.
- Carry out planning and surveillance throughout your choice of treatment.
- Work closely with other teams including stoma nurses.
- We will see you during your inpatient stay.
- Work alongside your surgeon and oncologist to ensure you receive the best possible care.
- Support you and your loved ones.
Colorectal Cancer Nurse Specialists: Diane Burwell & Jenny Evison
Specialist Nurse Office, Level 3 Admin Building
Tel: 01904 724 126